| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petrolina in September is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 6.2mm (0.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Petrolina September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Petrolina, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Petrolina:
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 265.2 kms (164.8 miles) N
- Barbalha, Brazil - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) NNE
- Triunfo, Brazil - 309.5 kms (192.4 miles) ENE
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 158.9 kms (98.7 miles) NE
- Floresta, Brazil - 227.6 kms (141.4 miles) ENE
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) E
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) SE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) SSE
- Cipo, Brazil - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SE
- Jacobina, Brazil - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Serrinha, Brazil - 300.1 kms (186.5 miles) SSE